Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Emerging Technology

This is the second trimister of school and I am taking IT as one of my electives. In IT so far we have learned about the rules of third and the triangles that some pictures have. I think learning about the rule of thirds is fun because you get to take photos and learn while you are having fun. Everybody was trying to take a photo of the monkeys; unfortunately my group couldn't find them, but we still got good photos. The vanishing point was also important because I think it makes the picture cooler. Now we are working on Emerging Technology. Alistair, Ted, and I are one group and our given topic was Video Games. The definition is not want I really thought it was through. I think the topic is a bit hard. Just a bit.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! That sounds like a really fun IT class! The vanishing point does make the picture look cooler! Its good that you have fun while you're also learning.